|Take the picture tour. Scroll down for more details.||<--Previous home|
|<- Previous picture||
1 of 26
|Next picture ->|
Gather the family in Mickey's fabulous family room! Spectacular windows, decor and natural light make for a wonderful gathering!
The master bedroom suite will be your refuge! It will indulge and spoil you after a long day at the park.
WELCOME TO “Mickey's Pool-Side Get-Away!”
“Mickey’s Pool-Side Get-Away” offers a luxurious and exciting ground-level 3 B/R, 2 bath Disney home, with your tropical heated pool being literally 10 steps from your front door! It doesn’t get much better than that!
Grab that margarita and head for the pool, hot tub, and the Florida sunshine!
We are private owners who always go overboard to give our Disney World families the best experience possible and this home does that hands down!
And this amazing home is only 5 minutes from Disney World and just 10 minutes from Universal and Sea World!
Look at the photos (these are amateur photos, completely un-retouched) that I took with my small digital pocket camera the day after we completed the home. A picture paints one thousand words as they say, even these unprofessional ones. If you like these photos, wait until you get here....
What do you want most, in a Disney/Florida vacation home?
- Your family will love the gorgeous heated pool and hot tub, right outside your door!
- Beautiful upscale Lindfields area of Kissimmee in a safe, gorgeous, gated amenity-packed resort
- Ground level, no steps to climb, and 1,450SF of living space, all on one floor
- 3 B/R, 2 Baths
- Gorgeous master bedroom suite with a king bed/brass headboard, private bath, desk, flat screen TV
- Gather the family in the amazing family room and enjoy the new 50" flat screen TV!
- The second bedroom is fit for the queen with a queen bed, hall bath, flat screen TV
- Your third bedroom is designed in "Reach For The Stars" decor with two twin beds and fabulous decor. There's also another flat screen TV to enjoy!
- Sleeps 6, 8 if you use the fold-out queen sofa bed
- FREE Wifi
- Only 5 minutes from the Disney World theme park gates and just 10-15 minutes from Universal and Sea World!
Our exclusive "SAVE MY DEPOSIT" policy protects your deposit should you have to cancel your dates for ANY reason!
FREE, NEW Baby-Ware:
- High chair
- Crib with linens
- New washer and dryer in the home
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener
- Iron, ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- All basic pharmaceuticals provided free – toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soaps
Just a Few of the Nearby Attractions
- Disney Theme Parks 5 Minutes Away
- Sea World, 12 Minutes
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 12 minutes
- Congo River Miniature Golf A Stone’s Throw Away
- More Than 20 Championship Golf Courses Close By
- The Holy Land Experience
- Swim With The Dolphins (Discovery Cove)
- Sunrise/Sunset Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing and Parasailing
- Boggy Creek Airboat Excursions
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- King Henry’s Feast, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre
- Hundreds Of Restaurants
- Tons Of Outlet Shopping
"The End-All Guide to Disney and Orlando" and "What To Do On A Rainy Day" is FREE when you stay with us! In these email-attached books you'll discover:
You won’t find this one on any bookshelves. Contains little-known local/insider tips on how to get the lowest theme park tickets (including discounted Disney tickets!), best attractions, best restaurants, shopping, etc. It will save you time, money and stress and give you and your family a distinct advantage. Also:
- We'll save you hundreds of $$'s on all your theme park and attraction tickets using our confidential sources
- Details on all the best local restaurants, outlet shopping
- The last guide you'll ever need for Disney World and the other parks. Best attractions, how to navigate, etc., to help you make the best use of your available time.
- Our "What To Do On A Rainy (or sunny) Day" guide will tell you about all the other things there are to do in Orlando that you never knew existed and that can be done on a rainy (or sunny) day!