|Take the picture tour. Scroll down for more details.||Next home-->|
|<- Previous picture||
1 of 16
|Next picture ->|
The luxury and comfort of having a beautiful heated pool and hot tub, right at the foot of your staircase! This pool-side luxury home gets rave reviews from every family who stays here.
What do you want most, in a Disney/Florida vacation home?
- There's a gorgeous heated pool and spa right at the foot of your staircase
- Beautiful upscale Lindfields area of Kissimmee in a safe, gorgeous, gated amenity-packed resort
- 1,300SF of living space, all on one floor
- Second floor affording cathedral ceilings, privacy, spaciousness
- 2 B/R, 2 Baths
- Gorgeous new "Key West"master bedroom suite with a new king-size bed, private bath, flat screen TV, desk, etc
- Gather the family in the new family room complete with two 8-foot couches, large flat screen TV. Kick back and relax!
- The second bedroom is a child's dream! They will find TWO sets of bunk beds (4 twin size beds), flat screen TV, games, etc
- Sleeps 6
- FREE Wifi
- Only 3 miles from the Disney World theme park gates and just 10-15 minutes from Universal and Sea World!
- High chair
- Crib with linens
- New washer and dryer in the home.
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener.
- Iron, ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- All basic pharmaceuticals provided free, from suntan lotion, toothpaste and shampoo to Advil!
Just a Few of the Nearby Attractions
- Disney Theme Parks 5 Minutes Away
- Sea World, 10 Minutes
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 10 minutes
- Congo River Miniature Golf A Stone’s Throw Away
- More Than 20 Championship Golf Courses Close By
- The Holy Land Experience
- Swim With The Dolphins (Discovery Cove)
- Sunrise/Sunset Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing and Parasailing
- Boggy Creek Airboat Excursions
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- King Henry’s Feast, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre
- Hundreds Of Restaurants
- Tons Of Outlet Shopping
"The End-All Guide to Disney and Orlando" and "What To Do On A Rainy Day" is FREE when you stay with us! In these email-attached books you'll discover:
You won’t find this one on any bookshelves. Contains little-known local/insider tips on how to get the lowest theme park tickets (including discounted Disney tickets!), best attractions, best restaurants, shopping, etc. It will save you time, money and stress and give you and your family a distinct advantage.
- We'll save you hundreds of $$'s on all your theme park and attraction tickets using our confidential sources
- Details on all the best local restaurants, outlet shopping
- The last guide you'll ever need for Disney World and the other parks. Best attractions, how to navigate, etc., to help you make the best use of your available time.
- Our "What To Do On A Rainy (or sunny) Day" guide will tell you about all the other things there are to do in Orlando that you never knew existed and that can be done on a rainy (or sunny) day!
From our Pool-Side Paradise guests:
A picky person myself, I tried hard to find things that didn't work or that needed improvement in the house, but it was really impossible. As I said, everything, if not new, looked like new and was in mint condition.
On our part, we tried to be good guests and leave the house exactly as we found it. I hope the effort we made has fulfilled the expectations you have on how a guest should behave and treat your property.
You can be sure that we will tell all our friends about your houses and recommend you, and we ourselves know that when we go back to Orlando, we already know the right place to stay.
Tom and Terri Vinson
God Bless You Both Mark, Melanie, and Taylor Myers
Take Care, Cricket and family
Linda Rogers Fenwick, Ontario Canada