|Take the picture tour. Scroll down for more details.||<--Previous home||Next home-->|
|<- Previous picture||
1 of 26
|Next picture ->|
Gather the family after a long day at the parks into The Lion Kings fabulous family room! You'll enjoy new, Brazilian walnut floors, a soft 10 foot couch to snuggle up in, a large flat screen TV, some wonderful new chairs that overlook Island Club lake, vaulted ceilings, and a fireplace. Talk about the events of the day and create some life long memories to take back with you.
What do you want most, in a Disney/Florida vacation home?
- Split the costs and come with another family!
- There are TWO gorgeous master bedroom suites, each with it's own private bath, king bed, and French doors to a beautiful covered patio with spectacular views. The children will LOVE their "Lion KIng!" bedroom complete with TWO sets of bunk beds, flat screen TV, Lion King decor and more!
- 1,500SF of living space
- Spectacular new Brazilian cherry floors. No carpets to worry about in the living area
- Sleeps 8
- 5 Minutes from Disney; 10 minutes from Universal and Sea World
- Vaulted ceilings, privacy, and spaciousness are afforded by this second level home
- Gather the family in the new family room and enjoy vaulted ceilings, a large flat screen TV, bamboo paddle fan, plants and trees, and beautiful views of the fountains and lake!
- FREE WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- You will enjoy TWO heated pools, two hot tubs, sand volley ball court, tennis, BBQ’s, playground, TWO fitness centers – a vacation in of itself!
- High chair
- Crib with linens
- New washer and dryer in the home.
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener.
- Iron, ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Just a Few of the Nearby Attractions
- Disney Theme Parks 5 Minutes Away
- Sea World, 10 Minutes
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 15 minutes
- Congo River Miniature Golf A Stone’s Throw Away
- More Than 20 Championship Golf Courses Close By
- The Holy Land Experience
- Swim With The Dolphins (Discovery Cove)
- Sunrise/Sunset Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing and Parasailing
- Boggy Creek Airboat Excursions
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- King Henry’s Feast, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre
- Hundreds Of Restaurants
- Tons Of Outlet Shopping
"The End-All Guide to Disney and Orlando" and "What To Do On A Rainy Day" is FREE when you stay with us! In these email-attached books you'll discover:
You won’t find this one on any bookshelves. Contains little-known local/insider tips on how to get the lowest theme park tickets (including discounted Disney tickets!), best attractions, best restaurants, shopping, etc. It will save you time, money and stress and give you and your family a distinct advantage.
- We'll save you hundreds of $$'s on all your theme park and attraction tickets using our confidential sources
- Details on all the best local restaurants, outlet shopping
- The last guide you'll ever need for Disney World and the other parks. Best attractions, how to navigate, etc., to help you make the best use of your available time.
- Our "What To Do On A Rainy (or sunny) Day" guide will tell you about all the other things there are to do in Orlando that you never knew existed and that can be done on a rainy (or sunny) day!
From our Lion Kings guests:
Best regards and Happy New Year!” Raul & Sumitra
Warm wishes, Joyce, Cuong and Ty Hicks Raeigh, NC